Blindness


Like every other normal routine day, yesterday I went to office and then left office for some work with one of my colleague. As we both were hungry, we decided to have some heavy breakfast before going to the client’s place so that we don’t feel hungry for at least  four more hours. I turned back my  two wheeler and started looking for a good restaurant. And suddenly I saw three people holding each other’s hands and crossing the road. 

I asked my colleague, “Hey, have you seen that?
He asked- what?
I said – Those three men holding each other’s hand and crossing the road.
He said – Nope.
I move ahead and said him nothing, started searching for a restaurant.
He said-  Madam , You came in wrong direction. wapas chalo. Here is no restaurant.

I turned back my vehicle. And luckily again on the way I saw those three men holding each other hand and crossing the road. 

I asked my colleague-“Hey, have you seen those three men?
He said- Yes.
I asked -Have you notice one thing?
He said- what?
I said – all three are blind and they are helping each other in crossing the road.

All three men who were blind were helping each other to cross the road that too having smile on their face. And we people who have got two beautiful eyes always have complaints about life and people. We cannot even make a healthy coordination within our environment. We all are so busy in finding faults with our eyes that we are forgetting to look into the happiness of coordination, love, care and support. 

This incident has made me realize that sometimes how we become blind, even when we can see.

“I really regret that I have not taken that beautiful picture in my mobile camera but I  feel proud that I have taken that beautiful picture in my eyes.” Pictures on phone can be deleted, but pictures taken in eyes can never be deleted.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog