MY BUCKET LIST


Every one of us have some wishes which either not yet come true or we want  to happen it again and again.Here’s some of My wishlist I really want to happen in any sequence 



     (1)           WANT TO GO TO EIFFEL TOWER 
{My Dream destination}



(2)           WANT TO ADOPT A GIRL CHILD 
{Agar ye ho gaya to maine Sach mein  JEE liya}


(3) WANT TO GO ON HOLIDAY TRIP WITH MY FRIENDS
{Waise i have done it before , but i want more and more trips}


(4) WANT TO FEEL THIS  BUNNY FEELING IN MY LIFE 
{ Ultimate Feeling}


(5) WANT TO SEE THIS KIND OF SMILE AND HOPE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE BECAUSE OF ME 
A Scene from movie SWADESH,I just love this scene of the Movie,A PICTURE PERFECT }


(6) WANT TO TEACH CHILDREN 
{Best gift that  can be given to someone}


(7) WANT THIS BADLY WITH MY FRIENDS 
{Full night masti and fun with friends}


(8) WANT TO  DO FULL ON TAPORI DANCE 
{My favorite DANCE STYLE , I am Expert in this Dance Style, done this many times but want to do it again and again & again ;) }


(9) WANT TO LEARN SALSA  
{Just "WOW"}


(10) WANT TO DO PARAGLIDING 
{Ninth Cloud}


(11)           WANT TO GET FULL TALLI ONLY ONCE IN MY LIFE
{ I want Total out of control wali feeling}









Comments

Popular posts from this blog